Sent on by the incomparable ALALA
1. What does your mom always say to you?
Aurora: I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
Aurora: Me kissing her and hugging her.
3. What makes mom sad?
Aurora: Me doing something bad.
4. What does your mom do that makes you laugh?
Aurora: Tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Aurora: A sweet little girl who is always bossing her mom around.
6. How old is your mom?
Aurora: About 24 or 28.
7. How tall is your mom?
Aurora: 70 or 60- I don’t know.
Calliope: Want cheese.
(the real answer is 5’ 8”)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Aurora: Hug me and kiss me and tickle me.
Calliope: Cheese? (with wild gesturing towards the kitchen)
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Aurora: She thinks about me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Aurora: A kissy.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Calliope: (lip trembling)
12. What is your mom NOT very good at?
Aurora: Hugging me, because she always squishes me.
Calliope: (apparently I’m not very good at hopping to and providing cheese)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Calliope: (full on fit, with running back and forth to the kitchen)
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Calliope: CHEEEEEEESE! (with more tears)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Calliope: DADA! DADA! CHEESE!
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Aurora: Sleeping Beauty
Calliope: (Has wandered off to find someone more malleable)
17. What do you and your mom like to do together?
Calliope: (wanders back in with string cheese)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Aurora: Our lips.
Calliope: Dada. Cheese. Juice?
19. How are you and your mom different?
Aurora: Our eyes and our hair. Including the glasses.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Aurora: She kisses me.
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
22. Where is your mom’s LEAST favorite place to go?
Calliope: JUICE! (with wild gesturing towards the kitchen)
Aurora's Christmas Pageant
This was Aurora's part in her Christmas pageant, they were doing Holidays Around the World- her class was Mexico. I would type more to explain about the true terror that the words "Christmas Pageant" elicit in my heart, but the smallest of my brood keeps typing along with me, making it too difficult to think. Sort of like said Christmas pageant. Sigh.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Originally uploaded by vapidcat.
Tagged by Alala, here is the 6th pic on my 6th folder. It was taken in N.C. after the World Beer Fest this Summer. I like frogs. :)
Here are the rules:
*Go to your sixth picture folder and pick your sixth picture.
*Pray you remember the details.
*Tag five others.